50% discount for law enforcement officers. Offer expires September 1, 2020.
The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
The Institute For Life Coach Training. They simply define coaching as a professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organizations, helping them to bridge the gap between where they are now and where they want to be.
Everyone can benefit from good coaching. The most successful coaching takes place when clients are motivated, honest and open to taking an serious look at their lives, themselves, and committed to personal growth. They might be:
- Active duty military seeking greater personal growth and challenge.
- People seeking a confidential accountability partner.
- Military spouse or dependents seeking support.
- Business leaders struggling with management or strategic business challenges.
- Writers, musicians, and other artists, balancing creative ideas and projects with other aspects of their lives.
- Students and young adults seeking support as they launch into adulthood
- Young professionals seeking career development support
- Parents finding their footing and creating new relationships as their children and teenagers reach new stages and ages
- People emerging from personal crises -- illness, divorce, other losses -- seeking support as they shore up their strength and work to move forward
- Executives evaluating work/life balance issues
- People feeling stress and wanting to break free
We'll develop a powerful, interactive partnership. Together we'll sift through your experiences, thoughts and feelings to identify your strengths and talents, nurture your vision and your yearnings, clarify your options, and support plans for taking action.
~ Your values will become clearer and you’ll be able to articulate them and measure your options against your values.
~ You’ll grow in awareness of your own beliefs and how they empower you or limit you.
~ You’ll become more aware of your inner resources.
~ You'll become more conscious of the perspectives and opportunities available to you as you wrestle with life’s challenges, and more practiced at choosing what’s next with clarity and resonance.
~ You’ll learn to find and set out on paths forward towards what you really want.
~ We’ll co-create structures for accountability to spark excitement, sustain your motivation and focus, and address obstacles.
~ You’ll notice your own transformation and progress and feel encouraged and more confident.
~ You'll make shifts and changes in yourself and in your life.
And you’ll have my support, compassion, insight, humor, creativity, and authentic, unwavering commitment along with you on your journey.